Jobs at:Davis & Shirtliff Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Sunday, July 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Workshop Electrician
Company name: Davis & Shirtliff Zambia
Davis & Shirtliff, the leading provider of water and energy related equipment in the region has a vacancy for a Workshop Electrician based in Lusaka, Zambia.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assembly of electrical motor control panels and Solar controllers
• Troubleshooting and repair of electrical and solar control equipment.
• Programming of PLC controllers.
• Testing of water pumps and solar equipment
• Providing accurate and detailed quality test reports.
The successful candidate must have:
• Diploma in engineering (Electrical, Electronic, Instrument/Control) with 3 Years of Experience in a similar role
• EIZ Membership
• Competence in CAD – both drawing and interpretation with the ability to draft electrical drawings
• Working knowledge in programming of PLC and BMS systems will be an added advantage.
• Valid driver’s license.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants meeting these requirements should send application letter and CV .