Jobs at:Cummins Africa Middle East
Deadline of this Job:
12 May 2022
Within Zambia , Kitwe , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, April 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a talented WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE to join our team specializing in LOGISTICS for our DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS SEGMENT in KITWE, ZAMBIA.
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
• Performs quality checks for damage and discrepancies between goods and invoices from suppliers, Identifies and controls non-conforming material
• Raises issues to minimize cost and quality exposures
• Receive incoming goods, accurately sort, label/package, store goods and arrange storage to optimize warehouse space.
• Dispatching of goods to customers as per invoice specifications
• Follows all applicable standard of work, work instruction/process documentation and established quality procedures
• Maintains clean and orderly work area, including routine housekeeping tasks, remains flexible and performs other
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
• Grade 12 Certificate
• Diploma Certificate in Business related course or equivalent
• 2-3 years of working experience in a similar function. Experience in Warehouse Management System (WMS) and SAP will be advantageous
• Valid driver’s license
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.