Jobs at:A Reputable Company in Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
14 June 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A reputable company seeks to recruit a Truck driver to be based in Lusaka.
Main Job Purpose
To provide reliable and safe driving services so as to transport Company staff, equipment and materials to assigned destinations.
• Fully familiar with driving procedures
• Keen understanding of handling basic vehicle maintenance and repair tasks
• Picks up, drops off, and delivers documents, quotes, invoices, and other logistical.
• Maintains vehicle logbook, accounting for all mileage and fuel consumption/ costs.
• Maintains cleanliness of the vehicle including daily cleaning inside and weekly (minimum) car wash.
• Reports repairs and arranges any replacements immediately with approval from the immediate authority.
• Ensures that organization’s vehicles are always serviced in time.
• Makes timely reports on the due date of insurance and road licenses and work with the Transport and Logistics Department to ensure vehicles are adequately covered.
• Ensure that vehicles are well fuelled prior to any journey.
• Drives safely and responsibly at all times, must be knowledgeable about, and comply with Zambia driving / traffic and parking rules & regulations
• Full Grade 12 Certificate
• Valid driving license, strictly class C/CE
• At least Five (5) years’ work experience as a Truck driver
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]