Jobs at:Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
14 September 2021
Within Zambia , Chingola , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Ltd is a dynamic and vibrant Company providing water and sanitation services in the Municipalities of Chingola, Mufulira and Chililabombwe. At Mulonga, all employees play a crucial role in moving the company “towards purified excellence”. Thus Mulonga acknowledges the importance of having a team that will actualize its objectives and ultimately transform Mulonga into “the most admired utility in Africa”. To ensure this is achieved, Mulonga commits to attract and retain the best employees through a systematic talent management process.
Applications are now invited from suitably qualified candidates to join the team in the positions listed below.
Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation employees are also encouraged to apply for the position.
1 X Transport Officer (Permanent and pensionable)
• Reporting to Human Resource Manager, the job holder will assist superior plan, manage and direct the overall coordinating, monitoring and reviewing of activities involving the efficient and effective provision transport services in the Mulonga Water and Sewerage Company
Summary of Main Accountabilities
• Direct the overall coordination and monitoring and reviewing of activities involving the efficient and effective provision transport services in the Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company
• Ensures regular servicing and maintenance of vehicles so that vehicles are always in good working condition.
• Maintains an up to date record of fleet of vehicles and ensures that vehicles are roadworthy at all times by conducting daily inspection
• Acts as an effective interface between the company and insurance broker and garages to ensure that vehicles insurance is valid and that there is expeditious processing of claims and timely repairs of motor vehicles
• Acts as an effective interface between management and state police as well as RTSA in clearance of vehicles and accident investigation as well as registration of motor vehicles and insurance
• Prepares reports for senior management detailing fleet performance, fuel monthly consumption, vehicle repair expenditure and compare budgeted against actuals for vehicle expenditure.
• Undertakes periodical road traffic and safety awareness in house training
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Grade 12 Certificate with Five (5) O Levels
• Diploma CILT
• Valid Driver’s License (Ability to Drive Manual Vehicle)
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a comparable organisation
• Ability to conceptualize ideas and communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Ability to develop new ideas.
• Ability to embrace and utilize technology to ensure improvement in the utilization of the fleet and achieve goals
• Ability to lead and coach
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
If you have the necessary competences/qualifications we are looking for, please submit your application together with a comprehensive C.V. including your contact telephone number and certified copies of your certificates and names of three referees to the address below or Email to [email protected] not later than Tuesday, 14th September, 2021 .
Please note that only short listed candidates will be communicated to.
The Director Human Resources and Administration
Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited
Musonko House, Kabundi Road
P O Box 11712
“Mulonga – Towards Purified Excellence”