Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
20 April 2022
Within Zambia , Mumbwa , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Out client is looking for a Tractor Operator to join their team in Mumbwa
• Driving and carrying out regular maintenance and repairs of tractors and other farm implements.
• Operating tractors safely and efficiently.
• Performing inspections of tractors and attachments like graders, rollers, and plows, and ensuring they are well-lubricated.
• Using tractors to transport materials and pull or push agricultural equipment.
• Operating tractors with laser leveling equipment to prepare fields.
• Reporting any faults or concerns to the Farm Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
• Remaining alert while driving and servicing the tractor, and maintaining the appropriate speed limit at all times.
• Completing minor repairs on tractor and farm equipment.
• The ability to identify and react appropriately to hazards.
• Extensive knowledge of heavy equipment.
• Experience performing maintenance on tractors and other farming equipment.
• The ability to carry out duties unsupervised, in harsh weather conditions, and during irregular hours when required.
• The ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Superb health and safety knowledge.
• High school diploma or GED.
• 2 Years of Experience
• A relevant driver’s license.
• A completed apprenticeship or experience in a similar role.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.