Jobs at:vivo energies
Deadline of this Job:
22 October 2021
Within Zambia , kitwe , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, October 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To manage the relationship with Retailers in order to deliver sales targets and maximize site profitability as well as retail site development potential.
• Maximize all sales development potential whilst protecting Vivo Energy’s interests, through the coaching and motivating of Retailers.
• Deliver sales & operations targets for geographical area through regular reviews and appropriate action plans.
• Ensure consistent delivery of Customer Commitment by managing contract compliance using the Territory Manager Site Review (TMSR).
• Identify gaps to Retailer competencies and delivery of Customer Commitment; coach, support and advise Retailers with the aid of appropriate tools.
• Develop Retailer succession plans within the Territory ensuring Retailer pipeline is in place through active participation in recruitment and selection processes.
• Ensure that the Retailer trains and develops their staff, and understands the importance of People in delivering the Customer Commitment.
• Review Retailer’s P&L statements, and support Retailer to develop action plans to close performance gaps.
• Develop and maintain a strong HSSE culture within the territory.
• Ensure that all HSSE standards and procedural compliance are adhered to and stakeholder relationships are managed pro-actively.
• Plan and conduct site visits in accordance with Call Planning Cycle tool.
• Implement and support Marketing and Network initiatives.
• Minimum of a Degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or related field
• Minimum of 5 years sales and marketing experience
• Proven communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven negotiation skills
• Market awareness
• Commercial acumen and problem solving skills
• Proven experience in a similar environment with a track record of performance.
• Track record in a similar environment for developing retail business
• Driver’s License
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, please send us your application (Cover letter and CV) by 15th October 2021. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.