Deadline of this Job:
17 June 2021
Within Zambia , Solwezi , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, June 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose of the role:
To be responsible for the installation and repairs of all mining systems on site.
• level of the role and responsibilities of the function;
• Responsible for the repair and Optimization of the Mine’s Private Radio Network.
• Ensure timely management of all radio repeater stations on site – as well as installation, programming and repairing of all user equipment on site.
• Conduct repairs of the Mine’s Pit Rajant Mesh Network (Production Network).
• Ensure that all Repair and Installation of WENCO fleet management system on all Mining Hauling Machines are done on time.
• Installation and repair of Driver Safety System (DSS) on all Mining hauling machines.
• Repair of Avigilon CCTV systems around the Mine Site.
• In charge of repair and installation of Brigade systems on all Mining haul trucks.
• Perform any other duties as required by the Supervisor.
• Minimum of a grade twelve (Grade 12) School Certificate
• Diploma in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science or Equivalent.
• A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in communication systems
• Must be computer literate
• Valid driver’s License
• Exposure to DSSI / Brigade / Rajant / Mesh network will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit www.first-quantum.com .