Working as a team Lead for Sales Representatives to ensure the success of the Customer Value Proposition by having a deep understanding of customer needs, ensuring that the customers have a single source of contact and providing quick responses within stipulated turnaround times. Achieve top line and profitability targets for the region and to grow Bridgestone’s regional market share year on year.
- Achieve 100% of sales budget units/mix and profitability;
- Foster trust relationships with customers through actions and proactive support;
- Management and Co-ordination of sales representatives;
- Investigate product problems and deal with related queries;
- Collect market data and use intelligently to analyse customer behaviour;
- Compile monthly/quarterly reports on channel performance;
- Plan and compile itinerary and customer call reports;
- Advise on product range, stock rotation etc.;
- Provide technical product specific support to customers;
- Customer complaint management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Grade 12 certificate
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Business Management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- SAP experience will be an added advantage
- MS Office /Excel proficient
- Must be able to work independently and under pressure
Diversity and inclusion are a central part of Bridgestone EMEA’s values at the highest level. This is key for our people to show a passion for excellence for improving society connected to the world in which we live. Our commitment to diversity, is linked to our founders mission of ‘Serving Society with Superior Quality’, which is essential in shaping and creating the organization, serving all people, respectfully, connected to our business. We recognize that everyone is different and that attracting, developing and retaining our employees will create a sustainable working environment which is essential to our success.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com .