Team Building – Assistant Facilitator
Jobs at:TopFloor Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
20 September 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
TopFloor is actively seeking to recruit and select a Team Building – Assistant Facilitator to support the organization through the management of our virtual and in-person team building experiences.
• To develop positive, meaningful relationships with the people we develop and support.
• To work closely with the multi-disciplinary team and other colleagues to plan, structure, co-ordinate and deliver activities to meet the needs of the client and their team members.
• Assist in planning the activities, setting up of all the equipment, materials and logistics for the event.
• Support the facilitation of the team building program for our clients and provide cover when other staff are absent so planned sessions can still take place.
• Ensure safety of the clients while delivering the program.
• Manage a station or assigned role during the program.
• Support the briefing and debriefing after each team activity.
• Support the transcribing of facilitated conversations and produce written reports with context to event proceedings.
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Operations or Business-related field.
• Must be in possession of Driver’s License which should have been held for over 2 years.
• Must possess proven ability to communicate objectively and effectively with people of different ages and backgrounds.
• Should be tech savvy and have demonstrable experience with the Microsoft Office suite.
• Should be able to think critically, analyse common themes and draw conclusions.
• Should have an energetic, flexible, and professional approach to relating with others and be principled in line with TopFloor’s values.
• Should be detail-oriented, organized, outgoing and willing to travel.
• Any experiences in the team building event space will be an added advantage.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applicants should send their resumes to [email protected] with the job title as the email subject before 20th September 2021 . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.