Jobs at:GIM Fashion House
Deadline of this Job:
27 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Must be a male or female aged 18 years old and above
• Must have a certificate in tailoring or fashion and design.
• Must have work experience of more than one year
• Must be able to tailor jackets, trousers, skirts, dresses and shirts among others
• One who knows how to cut patterns
• Must be able to speak Bemba, Chinyanja or English.
• Must reside within Lusaka
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
All applications to be accompanied by a formal letter, Curriculum Vitae, NRC copy and certified copies of all academic and professional qualifications. Applications to be sent to [email protected] or [email protected] . Only successful candidates will be contacted.