Supervisor Field Service
Jobs at:Precision Recruitment International
Deadline of this Job:
25 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Supervisor Field Service
The Supervisor Field Service supervises and coordinates ad hoc field activities for field technicians and product supports representatives on product assembly, troubleshooting, testing, commissioning, maintenance, and repair work to various types of the client’s earthmoving equipment supported by the branch office.
This position is also responsible for the maintenance of support equipment, vehicles and tooling based at the branch operating office.
• Customers Maintenance Teams
• Operation / Service Administration Team
• Customer Support Technicians
• Product Support Teams
• Parts and Warehouse Teams
• Sales, HR and HSE Teams
Essential Job Duties:
• Supervise and coordinate labour for all Field Service and maintenance work
• Direct Field Service crew’s in maintenance, repair tasks and procedures according to maintenance manuals and other company quality standards.
• Review field service reports before sharing with the customers
• Provide electrical, mechanical and welding support and assistance to Field and client personnel as required.
• Assist in establishing preventive maintenance programs and schedules at various mining sites.
• Assist the Parts Department to ensure adequate inventory levels are available.
• Work closely with Customers, Service, Warranty Administrator’s and the Field Service Teams in acquiring and analysing information from the field.
• Produce a weekly report for the Service Manager detailing activities, major work updates, risk exposure and opportunities
• Manage support equipment fleet and special tooling (availability, condition, certification…) working in conjunction with HSE teams.
• Participate in weekly facility inspections and address non-conformances under your responsibility.
Education and Experience
Diploma or equivalent from two-year College certificate and minimum four (4) years related experience and/or training in repair and maintenance of heavy mining equipment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Prior Supervisory experience leading a maintenance team for a minimum of three (3) years in a mining environment
• Employment is subject to medical tests results
• Ability to attend and pass customers mine site inductions.
• Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license, Support equipment operating permits and passport.
• Able to work 5days a week upto 12hours a day.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th May, 2022 .