The overall responsibility of the Senior Videographer is to ensure that marketable moments are captured for the purpose of documentation and redistribution. They are responsible for Family Legacy’s video production processes which will involve generating new content, overseeing video shoots and editing raw film into a final product for public use. They will play a key role in developing the strength of the Family Legacy brand
- A mature sense of ethics and morality
- Lives with integrity
- Possesses a strong work ethic
- Loves to learn and improve
- Builds and maintains good relationships with people
- Aware of own strengths and weaknesses and able to use feedback for self-development.
- Creative and Artistic
- Decisive and organized
- A Christian who is in good standing with a local evangelical church
Qualifications and Skills Specific to Post:
- Possesses experience producing high-quality video content
- Is able to innovate marketable video productions
- Is able to write scripts and concepts for video production
- Pays particular attention to details
- Possesses an excellent command of the English language
- Is able to work well with others in a multi-disciplinary and cross-cultural environment.
- Possesses strong analytical skills in problem solving and strategic thinking.
- Is able to foster and maintain appropriate and engaging relationships with children.
- Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of view.
- Possesses excellent technical skills and use of digital and non-digital cameras and industry-standard software for video editing
- Is Able to take excellent still photos
- Is able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Academic and Professional Requirements:
- Grade 12 certificate
- Bachelor’s degree in a liberal arts or fine arts program. Alternatively, a minimum of 4 years’ experience in video production
- Competency in computer skills (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and Adobe Premiere (or other professional videography software)
- Valid Driver’s License
Method of Application
Write a 300-word essay answering the following question: “What is your goal and mission in life?”
Send us a copy of your CV
Send us a link to a video you have produced before
Kindly follow this link to apply and complete the application process by sending your CV, certificates and other requirements to this email below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted