Senior Sales Officer - Corporate
Jobs at:Dangote Cement Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
09 September 2021
Within Zambia , Ndola , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, August 27, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Prospect for Sales from Corporate Organizations – Government Agencies & Construction Firms
• Build & maintain up to date Data Base of Corporate Customers
• Select & keep a Rain Maker in each of the Corporate Accounts
• Prospect vigorously for new Corporate Customers
• Regularly Reconcile Corporate Customers’ Accounts.
• Collect due Debts/Payments on BG
• Ensure Corporate Customers receive their Weekly/Monthly Statements
• Ensure Delivery of Superior Customer Service
• Ensure that all Orders are serviced timeously in line with agreed work Plan
• Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
• Ensure that Corporate Customers are properly locked in & Competitions locked out
• Devise innovative Volume growth strategies with Corporate Customers
• Advise tailor made Marketing Support Programs for the Corporate Customer
• Advise top Management when Top – to -Top Selling (TTS) & closing is required
• Full Grade Twelve Certificate with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting, Statistics or Mathematics.
• Proven working experience as a Corporate Sales Officer/Manager.
• Excellent understanding of the full Marketing mix & Segment Management.
• Minimum of five (5) year’s work experience in Sales & Marketing
• Proficiency in Microsoft office suits/SAP applications.
• Communicates fluently in Chinese & French languages
• Possesses knowledge of the Manufacturing Industry.
• Exhibits ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Speaks confidently and articulately in front of a group.
• Possesses strong math skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
• Possesses strong problem-solving skills.
• Communicates clearly and effectively.
• Pays close attention to detail.
• Manages time efficiently.
• Works well with a team.
• Is capable of translating financial and mathematical jargon into layman’s terms for explanatory purposes.
• Possesses strong writing skills.
• Is capable of conducting independent research.
• Demonstrates familiarity with budget analysis.
• Medical Cover for staff
• Quarterly monthly bonus
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.