- Company: ExpressCredit Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
ExpressCredit is a global consumer finance company operating in Zambia and 4 surrounding countries, including Botswana, Namibia, Malawi, and Lesotho. Our company helps individuals in a need of short-term and long-term financial solutions – all of which make a meaningful and lasting impact on the local communities.
Since 2018, ExpressCredit has more than tripled its global operations and grown to over 150 employees in Zambia and 1000 employees worldwide. If you want to work for a dynamic, forward-thinking and socially responsible financial services provider we are the right match for you!
We invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates based in the locations below to apply.
Job Location: Ndola, Kasama, and Solwezi.
Job Mission: The Senior Client Relationship Advisor is responsible for developing and growing both quality asset and liability portfolio of the branch, ultimately making the branch an independent profit center.
The Senior Client Relationship Adviser responsible for administering and supervising overall branch operations ensuring that all staff are performing within the prescribed policies and procedures while attaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that branch business goals and targets are achieved
- Ensure that excellent Customer Service Delivery is achieved
- Review and approve loans within authority and recommend loans to Head Office or Region for amounts above Senior CRA authority
- Maintain a working knowledge of the institution’s lending and credit policy
- Supervise and appraise Branch Staff
- Contribute to the build up of overall market intelligence,
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or any Business / Banking related qualification
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a financial institution with at least 1 year experience in a supervisory role.
- Relevant experience in branch operations
- Working knowledge in accounting
- Good grasp of marketing skills and principles
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skill
- Excellent customer service skills
- A Valid Driver’s License will be an added advantage
Deadline for submission 3 November 2020!