Jobs at:Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
14 September 2021
Within Zambia , Chingola , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Ltd is a dynamic and vibrant Company providing water and sanitation services in the Municipalities of Chingola, Mufulira and Chililabombwe. At Mulonga, all employees play a crucial role in moving the company “towards purified excellence”. Thus Mulonga acknowledges the importance of having a team that will actualize its objectives and ultimately transform Mulonga into “the most admired utility in Africa”. To ensure this is achieved, Mulonga commits to attract and retain the best employees through a systematic talent management process.
Applications are now invited from suitably qualified candidates to join the team in the positions listed below.
Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation employees are also encouraged to apply for the position.
1 x Security Officer (Permanent and pensionable)
• Reporting to the Chief Security Officer the job holder will maintain safety and supervise a team of hired security guards, guarding company property to prevent thefts and/or vandalism
Summary of Main Accountabilities
• Ensures that there is physical security provided 24 hours for all the Company’s properties and assets.
• Works with state security agencies during investigations and reports criminal activities to the state police.
• Monitors the performance of security providers engaged by the company in order to ensure professionalism
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Grade 12 Certificate with Five (5) O Levels
• Certificate in Police/Military and Investigations training
• Diploma will be an added advantage
• 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a comparable organisation
• Valid Driver’s License (Ability to Drive Manual Vehicle)
• Ability to act with integrity
• Ability to balance risks, costs and benefits
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
If you have the necessary competences/qualifications we are looking for, please submit your application together with a comprehensive C.V. including your contact telephone number and certified copies of your certificates and names of three referees to the address below or Email to [email protected] not later than Tuesday, 14th September, 2021 .
Please note that only short listed candidates will be communicated to.
The Director Human Resources and Administration
Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited
Musonko House, Kabundi Road
P O Box 11712
“Mulonga – Towards Purified Excellence”