Jobs at:recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
25 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client is looking for a Sales Representative to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for promoting commercial products throughout a designated sales area, this will be achieved by:
• Representing and selling the Company's products to the Industrial / Automotive sectors within a designated area.
• Visit new and existing customers and offer the best service and advice.
• Ensure customer backup service and satisfaction.
• Keeping Sales Manager informed of progress, attending sales and training meetings.
• Adopt strategies to increase sales and secure new customers.
• Product knowledge.
• Communication skills.
• Active listening skills.
• Rapport-building skills.
• Time-management skills.
• Organizational skills.
• Social media skills.
• Problem-solving skills.
5 Years of Experience
• A minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
• Hydraulic hose and fitting will be an advantage.
• A Degree in Marketing Management, Mechanical Engineering, or Business Administration is preferable.
• A minimum of three (3) years working experience within lubricants or chemical manufacturing operations / related Industries.
• A minimum of five (5) years of selling experience.
• Industry and market knowledge of the listed services is essential.
• Valid driver's license.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply via this link