Sales Officer Corporate
Jobs at:Hollard Life Assurance Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
12 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Sales Officer Corporate
Hollard Life Assurance Zambia is a leading insurance organization whose operations in Zambia started in 2011 and has since experienced steady, consistent and stable growth within the insurance business to gain itself a reputable name among the leading life Insurers in Zambia. Hollard Life Assurance Zambia was recently certified 2020 Top employer of Choice by Top employer Institute on their latest list. This recognition goes to Africa’s leading employers of choice, each demonstrating exceptional human resources practices. Hollard is known for providing careers that create #Better Futures.
Hollard Life Assurance Zambia is currently looking for an Innovative, Imaginative, team players and excellent individuals who is able to deliver with care and dignity for our customers, shareholders and for team Hollard to fill the following vacant positions;
Sales Officer, Corporate
The ideal candidates should possess the following qualities:
• Sales Management
• Managing Profitability
• Problem solving
• Relationship building
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent reporting and presentation skills (verbal and written)
• Results Driven
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Conscientious, accurate, thorough and committed
• Business enabler
• Customer Focused
• Deadline orientated
• Time Management
• Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan to support the growth of the Zambia Group, Travel and Health business contributing to the overall Hollard International strategy.
• Achieves sales operational objectives by:
• Contributing sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews;
• Preparing and completing action plans;
• Implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards;
• Resolving problems;
• Identifying trends;
• Determining sales system improvements; and
• Implementing change
o Maintains and expands customer base by:
• Developing a quarterly engagement plan for prospective clients
• Building and maintaining relationships with key customers
• Completing and submitting tenders
• Recommends product lines by:
o identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes;
o surveying consumer needs and trends;
o tracking competitors.
• Planning and coordination of marketing activity related to the sales of products throughout Zambia, focusing on Lusaka.
• Developing an effective working relationship with key stakeholders within the respective areas.
• Developing marketing programs and sales strategies designed to increase the sale of products.
• Conducts product training with new and existing Brokers and Agents.
• Submit a monthly Report on the fuel utilization for the Sales Team.
Customer Service Management:
• Assist team with client queries to ensure that matters are resolved efficiently and effectively
• Solve problems relating to dispute handling and provide feedback to the management team
• Identify, document and report on matters that affect performance and customer experience adversely (sales, administration and claims issues).
• Implement plans to resolve inefficiencies that may negatively affect sales and customer experience
• Handle any customer complaints with a win-win philosophy. Understand all processes affecting customer experience and ensure that the correct processes are followed to deliver the best possible experience for the customer.
• Conduct performance reviews for Partners such as Brokers, Agents and other partners in the space
• Apply business rules and processes as defined in operational protocols
• Uphold the Hollard brand always.
• Diploma in Insurance
• Diploma in Marketing – Sales
• Business Studies degree in Pensions and Insurance (advantageous)
• Driver’s licence
• 3 years appropriate business experience in the designated area within which the role will be performed
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
If you think you have what it takes to join our dynamic and energetic team, please send your CV to [email protected] clearly stating the position you are applying for in the emails subject. All applications should be sent by not later than 12th May 2022.