Sales & Marketing Executive
Jobs at:Fortress Media Limited
Deadline of this Job:
20 August 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Fortress Media Limited invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in the position of Sales & Marketing Executive.
The Sales & Marketing Executive is responsible for business growth through generation and sales leads which should ultimately increase profitability of the organisation.
• Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels with credit or better in Mathematics and English.
• Minimum Diploma in Business Management, Sales & Marketing or any business related field.
• Must be a Self-starter.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Not less than three (3) years’ work experience in a similar role
Required Skills & Attributes
• Effective communication skills.
• Analytical and organizational skills,
• Ability to read and interpret specifications.
• Result oriented and work with deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Drive business growth through sales.
• Relationship management.
• Complete document on time, such as construction bids, customer proposals, change orders, weekly call reports.
• Achieve monthly performance targets.
• Responsible for the solicitation of project documents and information.
• Maintain sales quota for each quarter and year as provided.
• Work hand-in-hand with the clients to create a mutual understanding of the client’s project.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants with the requirements stated should submit their applications electronically via email consisting of letter and CV only, in a single document, to [email protected] and [email protected] . Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name as the filename of your application.
The closing date for accepting applications is 20th August, 2021 . Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.