National Breweries Plc is Zambia’s leading producer and distributor of Traditional African Beer. Our affiliation to Delta Beverages gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
We are inviting applications to fill the following vacant position:
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Ensuring reconciliation of Driver Salesman / Cashier documents.
- Identifying overages and under banks between manual and system generated invoices.
- Following up on Salesmen’s shortages and overages.
- Circulating daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by Management.
- Accurate and timeous input of data.
- Printing accounts statements and issue of receipts to customers.
- Liaising with Sales and Distribution on non-paying customers.
- Filing systematically all Accounts Receivables and Proof of deliveries (PODs).
- Assisting in stock taking.
- Carrying out other duties as delegated by Management.
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of SAP system will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years working experience
- Honest, reliable and self-disciplined
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
Interested persons should send their applications and CV’s to:
The Human Resources Specialist,
National Breweries Plc,
Sheki Sheki Road,
PO Box 35135,