To lead and manage road transport elements of Health Safety Security Environment (HSSE) standards as well as drive initiatives of road transport activities for Vivo Energy Zambia.
- Implement the road transport strategy and ensure compliance to HSSE performance targets as well as drive HSSE continuous improvement towards Goal Zero
- Develop strategies to assist all senior and line management to effectively improve road transport safety performance and compliance with focused, simplified and standardized processes
- Support the business in significant incident investigations
- Ensure that audit programs are conducted for all transport operations.
- Manage the transport operating budget.
- Monitor and report monthly transport performances
- Deliver the value improvements as defined from the contract management process in conjunction with the Transport contracts lead.
- Manage transport contract renewal as per contract board recommendations
- Manage staff performance and motivate the team towards delivering the company goals
- Build Driver Competence via coaching and formal training.
- Drive and support Road Transport improvement projects.
- Minimum of a Degree in Engineering, Transport & Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years technical and operational experience in road safety management.
- Knowledge of logistics and supply chain process.
- Experience in project management.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Self motivated and driven.
- Customer centric.
- Valid Drivers License
To apply, please send us your application (Cover letter and CV) by 15th October 2021 . Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com .