Regional Co-ordination (Copperbelt)
Jobs at:Keystone University Africa
Deadline of this Job:
20 August 2021
Within Zambia , Kitwe , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Keystone University Africa invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in the position of Regional Co-ordinator- Copperbelt Province.
The Regional Co-ordinator will be responsible for business growth on the Copperbelt through generation of sales leads which should ultimately increase profitability of the organisation.
• Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels
• Minimum Certificate in Business Management, Sales & Marketing, or any business-related field.
• Must have experience in sales and construction industry.
• Must be a self-starter.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Not less than three (3) years’ work experience in a similar role
REQUIRED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Organised, hardworking and flexible.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Fieldwork experience: willingness to spend extensive periods of time in the field.
• Experience in report writing, presentation and managing communications with people from different educational and cultural backgrounds.
• Effective time-management and planning
• Good IT skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
• Proficiency in Bemba language. An additional Zambian language will be an added advantage.
• Experience with working in rural areas
• Resides in Kitwe.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drive business growth through sales.
• To meet deadlines for Complete documents in time such as applications and weekly reports.
• Achieve monthly performance targets.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]