Jobs at:Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
04 November 2021
Within Zambia , Mansa , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, October 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Receptionist will be responsible for a variety of administrative support tasks, including answering phones, receiving visitors, preparing meeting and training rooms, sorting and distributing mail, and making travel and accommodation arrangements for the Project stuff
• Coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls
• Welcoming guests, determining the nature of business, and directing guests to the appropriate personnel.
• Ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards
• Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
• Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making contact with registered suppliers
• Preparing meeting and training rooms. Manage Conference Room Calendars
• Sorting, distributing mail, answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
• Managing, and developing the junior administrative team (Cleaners & Drivers)
• Provide excellent customer service at all times
• Scheduling appointments for Senior Project Stuff
• Handle special administrative projects, including overflow work from Department Heads and Office Manager.
• Any other duties as assigned by the immediate Supervisor
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
• Pleasant personality
• Ability to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner
• Multitasking and stress management skills
• Good Telephone Skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications and Experience
• Advanced Certificate /Diploma in Public/Business Administration or Front Office Management
• Must have a minimum of 3+ years’ work experience as a Receptionist / Front Office Executive or Administrative Assistant
• Must have Event Planning and Coordination experience
• Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good time management skills
• Experience with administrative and clerical procedures
• Must be ready to stay and work in Mansa (Luapula Province)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: [email protected] and copy in [email protected]
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Do not send certificates at this stage