Jobs at:Centre for Trade Policy and Development
Deadline of this Job:
31 August 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Receptionist
Reporting to: Head of Finance and Administration
The job holder will handle receptionist and clerical duties at the front desk of our main entrance. Being the “face” of the organization, the ideal candidate will provide a courteous and hospitable reception desk for all visitors and staff, ensuring that the visitors are attended to promptly. Furthermore, the Receptionist must ensure that they attend to all correspondences between Administration and the Executive Director’s office.
• Must have completed Grade twelve certificate
• Must have a Certificate in Business Administration, Purchasing and Supply or a Diploma in the same fields will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Administration and Office Management.
• Must be familiar with Procurement processes
• Proficient in English (Oral and written).
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
• A Driver’s License will be an added advantage
• Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Considerable experience in a similar role would be required
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Deadline: Tuesday 31st August, 2021 . All applications to be sent to: [email protected]