Jobs at:Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
12 August 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Receptionist (Financial Institution)
The Receptionist will provide front desk reception duties for the office which include handling all phone calls and managing internal & external customers timely and professionally. Receive and greet all visitors in a professional and warm manner. Collect and distribute all incoming mail and courier items.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Manage the entire Front Office including Junior Clerks, Cleaners and Drivers
• Develop and maintain a tracking system on all incoming & outgoing mails and courier items for the office
• Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
• Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms;
• Support the PA to the CEO and facilitate the completion of regular reports;
• Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders;
• In charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting staff regarding visitors;
• Upon request, make travel arrangements for the Senior Management Team
• Answering incoming telephone calls, determining the purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department.
• Handle clerical duties including faxing, copying, and organizing/maintaining files.
Skills and Attributes
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Must have an outgoing attitude
• Must have skills of how to make the guests feel at home
• Excellent organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills
• Dedicated to Dutt
• Pay attention to detail
Primary Areas of Accountability:
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in Front Office Management, Public/Business Administration or related field
• A Degree in Public/Business Administration will be a plus
• Must have a minimum of 2 -3 Years of Experience in the same role as a Receptionist, Front Office or Admin Assistant
• Front Office Work Experience with either a Telecoms or Insurance Company will be an added advantage.
• Proven Experience with administrative and clerical procedures
• Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
• A high degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
• Possess good professional image, excellent phone mannerism and enthusiasm in customer service.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: [email protected] and copy in [email protected]
Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.