Our client, an Entertainment agency that operates and handles local and international artist tours and concerts, brand management, advertising, talk shows, films, and promotions, seeks a Public Relations (PR) Officer.
- Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumers, community, employee, and public interest groups
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote company image
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees
- Studying the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders’ reports, for internal and external audiences
- Updating and maintaining Web content
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions
- Mobilization of communities towards public events hosted by the company
- Work with the marketing team in securing and sustaining sponsorship deals for various events hosted by the company
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with the community
- Understanding of social media and ability to create a large following
- Responds well under pressure with a strict time limit
To apply for this job please visit www.cvpeopleafrica.com .