Position Title: Project Driver (x6)
Project: CDC/FHI 360 Technical Assistance (TA) Project
Location: Chipata, Katete, Lundazi, Petauke, Eastern Province
Reports to: Administrative Assistant
About FHI 360
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Project Driver
To drive assigned project vehicles, transporting FHI 360 staff and consultants to sites within and outside of their designated sites. The drivers will report to the Administrative Assistant with an indirect reporting line to the Senior Finance & Administrative Officer (SFAO) in the province.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure smooth running of transport operations, in conjunction with supervisor, by consistently monitoring the transport calendar and requests.
- Ensure vehicle is properly maintained, in all aspects including service management and cleanliness.
- Maintain vehicle mileage logbook in an accurate and consistent manner and submit log sheets to supervisor on a fortnightly basis, for onward submission to Finance Unit.
Qualifications and requirements
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Minimum 3 years driving experience.
- Valid driving license (Class C or better)
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
To apply for this job please visit fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com .