Jobs at:Mobrin Color Drop
Deadline of this Job:
24 June 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our company is a dynamic innovative digital printing company with a growing reputation of providing high quality printers and excellent printing services. We are seeking the services of a qualified and experienced Printer/IT Technician. This position is a highly skilled technician level job where you are expected to perform a wide range of duties. You are responsible for the timely and cost-effective maintenance and repair of printers and other office product equipment and Software including promoting and maintaining a high level customer satisfaction with our services and products.
• Ability to use office systems or demonstrated capacity to assimilate proficiently.
• Mandatory completion of required Printer specialized trainings and exams as may be scheduled.
• Maximize equipment up-time through timely response, effective and efficient repair with customer training to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• To troubleshoot software, printer hardware and related electronic issues independently.
• Extensive knowledge in printing technologies from small desktop machines, Office printing to production printing equipment.
• Knowledge of Computer networks and enterprise networking environments.
• Extensive general IT knowledge and analytical skills.
• Possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Complete all administrative aspects of the job on time and error-free.
• Provide accurate feedback with call close information, parts usage reporting and customer meter/counter readings.
• Analyze customer needs, recognize business opportunities, and influence sales volume growth.
• Communicate and interact with customers, field service, sales, management, and administration in a way that is courteous, positive and professional.
• Must be able to problem solve, conduct written and verbal communication, read and comprehend technical information.
• Attend to any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and experience
• A minimum of an advanced certificate in Electronics, Office equipment and repair or Technology specific hardware maintenance and repair.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Knowledge and experience in Networking will be an added advantage.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
To apply please submit your updated CV with at least three references and a cover letter to [email protected] .
Closing date: Friday 24th June 2022.