Poultry Manager – Huntley Farm
Jobs at:Zambeef Products PLC
Deadline of this Job:
22 July 2021
Within Zambia , Chisamba , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Zambeef Products PLC (“Zambeef”) is the largest integrated cold chain food products and agribusiness company in Zambia and one of the largest in the Southern Africa; which gives our employees a sense of pride. Zambeef attaches great importance to the development of its employees. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement. We are therefore inviting applications to fill the following vacant position:
Poultry Manager – Huntley Farm (X1)
The Successful Candidate Will Responsible for the Below:
• Ensure proper care, accountability and protection of the well-being of all poultry sites in accordance with established standards.
• Planning and management of all aspects of poultries, including poultry production and sales.
• Ensure maintenance of poultry equipment and production records.
• Overseeing purchases of equipment and supplies used for brooding, feeding and medication.
• Timely reporting of poultry activities in an efficient and effective manner, such as production and sales and reports required by the Company.
• Overseeing poultry planning process of weekly, monthly, batch operations of all sections under poultry in order to achieve the poultry production and financial targets.
• Coordinating the preparation of standard operating procedure (SOPs) and ensuring policies are in place to ensure smooth production operations.
• Performance manage the Poultry Team and provide leadership in order to ensure that the desired outputs are achieved.
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following requirements: –
• Degree or equivalent in Agriculture
• 10 years’ work experience in the Poultry Management
• Valid Driver’s License
• Required computer literacy levels in Microsoft functions covering excel, word and
• Requisite knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the environment
• Strong understanding of the poultry and requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested persons should forward their applications, curriculum vitae and copies of their qualifications to the undersigned not later than Thursday, 22nd July, 2021.
The Group Head – Human Resources
Zambeef Products Plc
Private Bag 17
Email address: [email protected]
(Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be communicated to). Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.