A reputable security company requires the services of a qualified person to fill the position of Operations Manager to be based in Lusaka.
Responsible for security services management; making sure that all locations are covered, patrolled and making sure that security officers are in proper uniforms.
- Submissions of nominal roles to Data Clerks.
- Weekly night patrols.
- In-charge of security and rapid response crew under their designated projects.
- Supervision of guards/officers and supervisors.
- Preparation and submission of weekly/monthly performance reports.
- Weekly and monthly client visitation.
- Verification and submission of payrolls.
- Continuation of Training of guards/officers.
- Coordinate daily activities on the ground/patrols
- Act as liaison between management, officers and clients.
- Verify all sick notes to ensure authenticity
- Participate in disciplinary case hearing process.
- In-charge of recruitment and training in conjunction with Human Resources.
- Investigate crimes within your designated area or project if any.
- Hold parades in both day and night shifts.
- Ensure soberness and cleanliness before deployment.
- Daily briefings with supervisors.
- Inspect register for officers on a weekly basis.
- Report to Control Room and Senior Manager
- Any other delegated duties.
Qualification and Requirements
- Grade 12 school certificate
- Experience in Security Management and Investigation
- 5 – 8 years working experience in a similar role or capacity
- A professional qualification in security services management
- Demonstrable experience in staff management
- Able to drive and with valid driver’s license (class C)
- Able to work overtime
Method of Application
Submit your CV to the email below: