Jobs at:PremierCredit Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
10 September 2021
Within Zambia , Kitwe , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are inviting applications from suitably qualified and self-motivated individuals to apply for the position of Office Assistant for our Head Office in Kitwe. Applicant should be strictly residents of Kitwe
The successful applicant will responsible for:
• Rendering janitorial services within office spaces;
• Carrying out basic clerical duties and running errands for low value purchases;
• Cleaning the work spaces, including restrooms;
• Emptying trash bins, cleaning windows and dusting furniture; and
• Performing other related duties to promote and keep the environment healthy and clean for all.
• Education: Minimum Grade 9 level of education, Grade 12 is an advantage.
• Knowledge of cleaning products, including chemicals and supplies, and methods used.
• Ability to operate automatic floor scrubbing machines, floor buffers, and vacuum cleaners.
• Ability to read, write and speak English language.
• Good communication skills to effectively follow written or verbal instructions.
• Good interpersonal skills: may be required to provide directions or other assistance to clients/visitors.
• Physical dexterity: may be required to lift up to 25Kg without assistance.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications, consisting of your cover letter, CV and copies of certificates only in a single document, should be sent to [email protected] , or delivered by hand at our Kitwe Branch.
Closing date for accepting applications is Friday, 10th September 2021 .
* Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.