Deadline of this Job:
08 July 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description & Summary
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with more than 295,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services. Tell us what matters to you and find out more by visiting us at www.pwc. com/zm
A career within audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well-known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Business development role through:
• Active participation in industry groups with a focus to increase revenue
• Individual pipeline ‘build-up’ on non-priority accounts
• Cross selling in different lines of service in efforts on both new and existing engagements
• Acting as an account ‘driver’ on at least one priority account and for a high performing individual be an account ‘driver’ at the industry level.
• Playing the lead role in the crafting and project managing significant proposals.
• Driving the risk and quality agenda
• Managing the economics of the job by providing ‘smarter’ ways of executing engagement, challenging draft projects at the time of planning, regular monitoring of costs & negotiating of aggressive billing.
• Developing technical solutions to client issues
• Applying individual effort in the development of thought leadership material on a regular basis to build a personal profile in the market and firm.
• Developing deep relationships with senior management at clients and in addition, develop networks at the industry level.
• Supporting key internal roles in aiding them meet their, and the firm objectives e.g., client feedback process, Finance (Net Income Collections),HC (management of staff).
• Acting as a career coach for the more experienced staff and provide them with career guidance
• Developing relationships with colleagues across lines of service in a bid to appreciate their service offering.
• Market presence, having a personal significant track record of delivering impactful results across a large network of clients.
• Ambitious and goal-getter to achieve objectives and KPIs set.
• An inspiring team leader
• A confident and impactful communicator, both written and verbal, able to clearly explain solution design to non-technical audiences, and technical design to technical audiences
• Excellent client management skills with experience of leading external clients.
• Excellent Project Management skills for various client assignments
Minimum years experience required
• 7 years of experience in Audit.
Additional application instructions
• Bachelor’s degree in any field
• Holder of a professional qualification such as ACCA/ ZICA/ CA Zambia/ CIMA or any related professional certifications.
• Proficiency in the use of Digital Tools will be an added advantage
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.