Jobs at:Recruitment Matters Africa
Deadline of this Job:
10 April 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client in the hospitality industry is looking for multiskilled Maintenance Workers to join their team
• Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
• Performing preventative maintenance.
• Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
• Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
• Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
• Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
Strong organizational and follow up skills. Eye for detail. Professional presentation and attitude. Ability to maintain focus while working individually. Strong time management skills.
• 1 Years of Experience
• Proven maintenance experience.
• Related certificate from a technical college.
• Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
• Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
• Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
• Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
• Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
• Experience performing routine maintenance.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.