Live in Nanny/Housekeeper
Jobs at:The Simujayangombe Jnrs
Deadline of this Job:
24 September 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Location: Foxdale/Chamba Valley
We are a professional & ministry couple looking for a caring, responsible young woman to care for our eleven month old baby and our home.
You must be a born again Christian, love children, be mature, reliable, trustworthy, and well presented. You will be required to work weekdays and Saturday mornings. Should reside in or be willing to reside in Lusaka.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Can manage housekeeping and laundry duties, while creating a safe and fun environment for the baby.
• Able to cook both Zambian traditional and western type of foods
Requirements and Qualifications
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Prior experience in childcare settings (day care center, nursery, babysitting, nanny, home) would be an added advantage
• Minimum of Grade 12 certificate
• Aged between 25 and 35
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please email a current CV with details of your previous working/voluntary experience, a covering letter and written references to [email protected]