Are you ready to apply your knowledge and background to exciting new challenges? From learning
to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level. Baker T1lly provides audit,
consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax, hr, legal and other related services to public and
private clients spanning various industries through a globally connected network of member firms in
more than 147 countries. An opportunity has arisen at Lorimak Africa Zambia (a Baker Tilly Network
Member) to train exceptional, bright and enthusiastic people to become tomorrow’s business leaders.
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST ZAMBIA
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Good Communication.
- Driver’s License.
- Good Computer Skills.
- Report Writing Experience.
- Marketing and Business Development.
Education and Qualifications
For the above position we require:
- Degree in Social Sciences or Human Resources.
- Affiliate Member of Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management.
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in a Supervisory Role.
- Must be a Zambian National.