- Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) is the eighth largest Coca-Cola bottling partner worldwide and the biggest on the African continent, serving 13 countries in sub-Saharan Africa. We boast a diverse pan-African footprint with more than 36 bottling plants serving over 600,000 outlets across the continent. We aim to be the leading Coca-Cola bottler in Africa, delivering profitable and sustained growth through increased availability and access to Coca-Cola beverages across Southern and East Africa. Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia represents the world’s most cherished trademark and invests in the most exciting events. We are inviting applications from young ambitious and highly motivated graduates to undergo an intensive graduate training program.
POSITION: Distribution Management Trainee (2)
LOCATION: Ndola and Lusaka-Zambia
The Graduate Trainee Program is designed to give the successful graduates hands-on training in the Logistics unit. The candidates will be exposed to learning opportunities with an aim of building their competencies, skills and knowledge in the Logistics with the ultimate view of preparing them for future roles in the business based on performance. The graduate trainees will be required to undergo intensive Development programs for 18 months.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the daily load plan; ensure the accurate delivery of products for the purpose of on-time outbound movement, accurate counting, receiving and unloading of products.
- Support the daily deliveries and ensure that the deliveries are executed within the team in an accurate and prompt manner and ensure compliance.
- Ensure the validity and compliance of all driver related statutory requirements for all drivers
- Support excellent housekeeping standards
- Support productive utilization of assets such as Trucks, Fork lifts and pallet Jacks
- Ensure product quality by adhering to the company’s guidelines in terms of driver shortages and non-deliveries.
- Support the management of effective execution of system transactions and perform end of shift reconciliations.
- Ensure Stock accountability
- Capturing movement of stock in the system
- Monitors all receipts i.e. transfers and production and ensure stock accuracy is aligned to settlement processes.
- Manage the intake of items to be stored in the warehouse.
- Adhere to safety codes for both workers and equipment.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
Skills, Experience & Education
- Must have a Degree in either one of the following disciplines with a Merit or better in Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Transport Management , Supply Chain Management, and Business Administration or its equivalent
- Must be a recent graduate from the University within the past 3 years (2018 – 2020)
- GCE O Level certificate holder with a merit in both Sciences and Mathematics
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Highly adaptable
- Must not be more than 30 years old
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Strong level of analytical skills and computer literacy.
- Experience in FMCG is an added advantage
Please attach your academic documents. Application submissions without academic attachments will not be considered.