Gateway Billing Analyst
Deadline of this Job:
03 January 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, December 27, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
It’s not just an opportunity to get on the career ladder.
It’s an opportunity to help the world get on together
Why do people call us the world’s most international company? Is it because we operate in more countries than any other logistics provider? Is it because we invented cross border shipping over 45 years ago? Or is it, perhaps, because what we do connects people across the world. And the more we can connect people, the better life on earth becomes.
We love our role in the world. And we’re looking for the right people to help us maintain – and grow it. People like you.
To maintain day to day financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services in order to meet company and legislative requirements.
• On monthly basis, prepare accruals for 3rd party transport and security.
• Ensuring that Purchase Orders are good receipted and accrued for timeously.
• Assisting the GBS team in sourcing new Operations suppliers and facilitate the tender process along with line management and Procurement.
• Liaising with potential Ops suppliers to ensure that the onboarding documents are signed.
• Ensure that invoicing is billed as per contract and any discrepancies reported timeously.
• Responsible for purchasing of packaging material for ZA.
• Work hand in hand with GBS to maintain contractual agreement and co-ordinate any price increases by ensuring that GET catalogue is updated.
• Monitor all non-agreed/abnormal price increases for storage.
• Maintain all appropriate record systems to ensure that processes, decisions & contractual agreements are accurately documented for accountability and compliance purposes.
• Ensuring that the invoicing/billing for linehaul, on forwarding, same day services and security are in alignment with the contracts.
• Provide procurement and financial support, coaching to both Ground and Air Ops teams.
• Complete Payment Vouchers & GET submissions.
• Analyze and report misallocations to AP team.
• Complete monthly accruals using GL process for ZA Ops.
• Procurement: RFQ / GBS / New Service Partner (SP) process:
• Admin / Compliance / POPIA
• Petty Cash & Credit Card reviews
• COD / Cash collections
• FOC account
• NCG accounts
• Inventory Management
• GET Management
• SRP Reviews
Education & experience
• Bcom Degree in Logistics or equivalent
• 3 -7 years’ experience previous management or Supervisory experience role in the express or logistics industry
• 5-7 years’ experience within logistics/ courier industry
• Previous management or Supervisory experience
• Valid driver’s license
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
We are looking forward to your application.
Please click here to apply.