To provide efficient and professional technical support services mainly for lubricants but as well as for fuels, in order to contribute to the development, implementation and the effective delivery of lubricants competitive customer value propositions (CVPs).
- In conjunction with sales teams maintain and develop favourable relations with appointed customers through the effective delivery of competitive technical services focused on lubricants.
- Provide technical advice on lubricants and general fuels including key elements of impending industry or Shell developments as guided by marketing or technical aspects management.
- Provide general oil monitoring services to customers as guided by the businesses.
- Identify and implement opportunities to modify existing services or implement profitable new services
- Maintain and strengthen the brand to ensure the retention of a competitive edge in the market place.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities / facilities for new products and assist with field trials in conjunction with product and market specialists as required.
- Drive cross/up-sales opportunities through developing and delivering appropriate product training to direct Sales/Marketing staff to develop their expertise
- Develop and deliver appropriate product technical training to direct Vivo Energy Zambia staff in order to develop their product-application-services expertise
- Investigate, manage and resolve specific lubricant related problems.
- Maintain standards of quality assurance and Health, Safety & Environment.
- Minimum of a Degree in Engineering, Chemistry or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an industrial environment preferably mining. Lubricants management is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining technical or commercial relationships with profitable customers across a range of oil products market sectors would be an advantage.
- Lubricants product knowledge
- Commercial acumen and problem solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Result oriented
- Self-motivated and driven
- Valid Driver’s License
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com .