Jobs at:CLOUD HR
Deadline of this Job:
30 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are seeking an experienced executive driver to the Chief Executive Officer of the company. You will be based in Lusaka, reporting directly to Human Resource and Administration Manager.
• To be the personal driver for the CEO
• To adhere to road safety regulations at all the times.
• Be punctual and be at least 30 minutes to the designated time and place.
• Display a good behavior, professional and mature mannerism
• Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments.
• Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.).
• Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
• Candidate should be attentive and available on immediate call basis at any time including weekends.
• Minimum Grade 12 Certificate with 5 credits
• Over 7 years’ manual transmission driving experience, knowledge in defensive driving is a plus
• At least 5 years’ experience as executive driver for Top Management: VP, Chairman, CEO, MD
• At least 6 to 8 years’ experience driving in Lusaka with excellent knowledge of the road network
• Good communication skills with ability to fluently speak, read and write English
• Age from 30 to 45 years
• Have a clean valid Class C 1 driving license
• Must be mature, calm, neat and presentable at all times
• Must be Lusaka based
• Multicultural exposure will be a plus
This role is a priority. The successful candidate who can join us IMMEDIATELY will have a definitive advantage. Successful candidate is expected to start work on 1st August, 2021.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Job application procedure
Candidates that fulfill the above selection criteria should their application letter, CV, copies of valid drivers’ licence and other relevant supporting documents to [email protected] by close of business tomorrow 30th July, 2021.