Lionbridge is a duly registered construction company that has been operating since 2018. We are looking for an Engineering Intern who will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide Technical support to the organisation
- Preparation of BOQ’s and quotations for various works and jobs
- Provide technical assistance on sites to ensure quality control
- To contribute to daily progress reports
- To contribute to structural plans and designs of ongoing and planned projects
- Any other civil related tasks as needed
Competences and Values:
- Integrity and demonstrate interest in the area of of speciality.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and eager to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
Required Skills and Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or any related field of study
- Candidates do not need to have experience for this role as there will be training
- Valid Driver’s licence will be an added advantage
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to this email below: