A private Local Food Manufacturing Company is looking to hire 2 drivers to join its expanding team.
The incumbent will be expected to be mature, presentable, team player and a self stater.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transporting of staff to designate work areas.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing proper routes to enable smooth transition of staff and goods.
- Interacting with clients in a professional manner.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating daily mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and Trucks
- Three years post qualifying experience
- Valid Class CE drivers Licence
- Full Grade twelve certificate
- Mechanical Knowledge
- Defensive driving knowledge
- Computer literate (additional advantage)
Method of Application
Interested applicants cam send their Cover letter, CV and supporting documents in a single word folder to this email below: