Jobs at:Zuba Marketing
Deadline of this Job:
25 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are seeking a convincing and enthusiastic van salesman to promote and sell our products at customer locations. In this role, you will drive a van on an established route, identify new sales leads in the area, and provide services to our regular customers. Your duties will also include keeping sales records and ensuring proper maintenance of the company vehicle.
To ensure success as a van salesman, you should possess a clean driving record and demonstrate an excellent track record as a salesperson in a related industry. Ultimately, a first-class van salesman becomes a well-known and trusted representative of the company and its products.
• Driving a van and selling products to customers.
• Delivering purchase orders and informing existing customers of new products.
• Increasing sales by promoting products and analyzing competitor behavior.
• Signing sales contracts, taking purchase orders, and collecting payments.
• Accounting for the safe and timely delivery of purchased products.
• Maintaining sales and delivery records, as well as meeting sales targets.
• Liaising with other departments and company partners to ensure optimal customer services.
• Preventing damage to the delivery van and the company products being transported.
• Ensuring the cleanliness of the interior and the exterior of the van.
• Performing basic van maintenance tasks, such as checking tire pressure, fuel and oil levels.
Van Salesman Requirements:
• Minimum Grade 12 certificate.
• Should be based in Garden, Chipata, Olympia, North mead, Thorn park and/ or surrounding areas.
• At least 2 years of experience as a van salesman, or similar.
• Valid class “C” driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• Exceptional ability in meeting sales targets.
• Extensive experience in identifying new customers and negotiating deals.
• Ability to assume responsibility for the delivery van and the products.
• Experience in recordkeeping and managing sales contracts.
• Working knowledge of basic van maintenance.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you meet the above criteria, send your application to [email protected] latest 17:30 hours on Wednesday, 25th May, 2022.
Late applications will NOT be accepted.