Deadline of this Job:
16 June 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, June 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Research and Development to Improve Health for All
Zambart is a research-focused non-governmental organisation that conducts research on HIV and Tuberculosis to help control and mitigate the impact of the dual epidemic. Zambart staff form an interdisciplinary team with a range of expertise including epidemiology, clinical science, social science, laboratory, operations research, health systems and services research, health policy analysis, health economics, health communication and counselling.
XACT – III is a randomised controlled trial (RCT) to evaluate a scalable active case finding intervention for TB using a point-of-care molecular tool (GeneXpert).
To support the research activities, we are looking for two candidates to fill the following positions:
Driver (1) – Kanyama (Lusaka)
Tasks and Responsibilities.
• Drive research team from one place of operation to another.
• Assist in packing study equipment and other logistical requirement.
• Assist to put up a tent at field study site.
• Conduct community mobilization.
• Must be a grade twelve (12) and at least 21 years and above.
• Good social communication skills.
• Holder of grade C driver’s license.
• Experience working in NGOs.
• Able to keep vehicle logbook up to date
• A minimum of 2 years work experience.
• Fluency in English, Nyanga and Bemba.
• Must be willing to work long hours and as duty demand.
• Being able to assist the study staff in community mobilization activities will be an advantage.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
Only applicants who meet the criteria for the above positions should submit their application letter, CV and certificates to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Zambart Head Office
UNZA at Ridgeway Campus,
Off Nationalist road,
PO Box 50697,
or email to [email protected] .
Kindly state the position you are applying for.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Tuesday 16th June, 2021 .
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.