At First Quantum, we free the talent of our people by taking a very different approach which is underpinned by a very different, very definite culture – the “First Quantum Way”.
Working with us is not like working anywhere else, which is why we recruit people who will take a bolder, smarter approach to spot opportunities, solve problems and deliver results.
Our culture is all about encouraging you to think independently and to challenge convention to deliver the best result. That’s how we continue to achieve extraordinary things in extraordinary locations.
To safely drive staff buses at the Kansanshi Mine Site operation as my be required.
- Transport employees over specified routes to local or distant points according to time schedule
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all passengers on the bus i.e. seat beats should be worn by all passengers before under-taking of any trip
- Should ensure that log books and pre-start check-lists are filled up correctly and submitted daily
- Should comply with all local traffic regulations and ensure that driver’s license is valid at all times
- Inspect bus and check gas, oil, and water before departure
- Ensure that the bus is clean at all times
- MUST have a minimum of Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
- MUST have a minimum of Class CE or PSV driver’s license
- MUST be willing to work shifts, standby and overtime where necessary.
- MUST be physically fit
Minimum of two (2) years experience in the same or similar position
To apply for this job please visit firstquantum.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com .