DBK Management Consulting Limited is an innovative, service driven and people cost Solutions Company involved in Labor Outsourcing. As a Ministry of Labor approved service provider, we fulfill the skilled and unskilled labor needs of client organizations by employing the staff under our organization and leasing them to the client company with our headquarters in Lusaka, we lease labour to various key industry companies and we pride ourselves as the industry leader in the labour leasing business. Over the past Years, we have been working with a number of Companies in various industries and have managed to reduce their costs massively through our Outsourcing Services.
The Company now invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position;
We are looking for energetic and innovate individuals to be employed as Direct Sales Agents for our Client Company in the Insurance industry. The role will involve among other duties the implementation of business strategies within an allocated customer base in order to achieve increased customer profitability through the provision of exceptional service.
Key Job Outputs and Accountabilities
- Prospects for client leads, secures appointments and presents Company products to grow customer base and ensure an increase in sales.
- Ensures that set monthly targets are met to meet overall strategic objectives. 3 Pursue business opportunities and develop customer relationships
- Sells Company products to prospective new customers and existing Company customers.
- Conducts product presentations at worksites to explain features, advantages and benefits of the products to customers.
- Ensures that new business applications are completed accurately and where necessary assists customers to complete applications.
- Informs customers of the set requirements, security documentation, processes and procedures that pertain to product application, cover and claims.
- Comply to governance, compliance, integrity & ethics processes and procedures and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Provide high quality customer service Interact proactively with others
Job Judgement & Decision Making Requirements
- Determine optimal on premise customer experiential activities
- Advise and support regional execution of on premise look of success and activation plans
- Support look of success implementation
- Customer Service Strategy execution
We are seeking applications for the above stated role, based in the following locations:-
1. Chipata – 10
2. Choma – 10
3. Solwezi – 10
4. Ndola – 10
5. Kitwe – 10
6. Mongu – 10
Candidates are required to apply for the positions in the location that they reside in.
Experience and Requirements
- Working Experience in a Sales and Marketing work environment
- Clean Criminal Record
Competencies and other Requirements
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better.
- Diploma in marketing or related field
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Computer literate
Candidates meeting the above minimum criteria should apply by sending their applications to [email protected] not later than 13th October, 2020. To apply, attach all the relevant documentation including the cover letter, CV and relevant qualifications.
NOTE: The subject line should indicate ‘Direct Sales Agent’ and the town of residence e.g ‘Direct Sales Agent – Chipata ‘
Kindly address the application to the address below;
The Managing Partner
DBK Management Consulting Limited No. 7 Chifumbule Road, Woodlands Lusaka, Zambia.
For all queries, please contact us on – +260 974 359193
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]