Corporate Service Centre Team Lead
Jobs at:Absa Group Limited
Deadline of this Job:
27 July 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To provide specialist advise & support in the maintenance & analysis of banking activities & initiatives in order to provide accurate reports & information to relevant stakeholders, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed SOPs.
Delivering Service and Sales Excellence
• Actively encourage and personally demonstrate the delivery of excellent customer service in the Corporate Service Centre
• Proactively manage level of customer service and satisfaction through providing excellent customer experiences during all customer interactions
• Own the resolution of customer queries logged with your branch and aim to resolve all issues ate first point of contact.
• Track the issuance of customer items such as cheque books, deposit slips etc- liaise with RMs where necessary to resolve queries and respond to clients
• Ensure logging and tracking of all service requests, complaints and queries on BOC and provision of necessary MI for decision making
• Help providing leads for Corporate banking products and maintain a database of these leads for BI, Pre-paid cards, Point of Sale and other related bank products
• Maintain up to date knowledge of bank products and services to ensure professional handling of customer queries
• Monitor Customer service and satisfaction as highlighted in various surveys and customer feedback
• Work with the relationship team in developing and maintaining relationships with their portfolios
• Plan and carry out a customer care visiting programme with Corporate & Business Banking Relationship Managers
• Carry out customer satisfaction surveys as and when required to do so.
• Be accountable for the branch look and feel and escalate any areas requiring attention.
• Ensure that all customer requests such as cheque books and deposit book ordering including any customized stationary are handled professionally and that there are no undue delays
• All work received by 14.30hrs is processed same day without exception
• Ensuring that all MIS is compiled and submitted as and when required
• Ensure the maximisation of BOC utilisation as a driver for customer service
• Positive mystery shopping scores for the branch and NPS scores from clients
• Demonstrable reduction in manual instructions processed by the branch
• Drive conversions of Manual Processes instructions to Digital Channels (BI)
• Provide leadership to all staff, achieving results through the performance management of direct reports and their effective performance management of their individual areas.
• Develop and agree individual performance objectives, standards and targets with all direct reports.
• Provide regular reviews of performance against agreed objectives, minimum quarterly, in line with performance management techniques.
• Provide on going coaching and feedback to direct reports and individuals as appropriate, in line with Barclays Africa performance management techniques.
• Ensure quality performance management processes and practices are undertaken in all areas under the control of the role holder.
• Ensure timely and effective completion of AML and all assigned training by the team
• Create a high performance environment driven by effective team working
• Draw up performance and development plans for the team; quarterly review these plans and encourage self-development
• Determine and analyse development needs for the team and ensure that identified training requirements are budgeted for and executed.
• Establish and maintain a succession plan for the team
• Ensure efficient and effective flow of work through the team, with appropriate hand-offs to and from Corporate and Business banking RMs and CSMs
·Agree and sign Performance Develop plans with team members
• Provide Coaching to team members
• Timely Submission of PD’S and documentation of all coaching sessions
• Develop plans with Head Client Servicing for the achievement of service and cost targets for the areas under the control of the role holder.
• Formulate, agree departmental budgets and ensure that processes are in place to monitor performance against budget
• In conjunction with team leaders, develop plans to ensure appropriate staffing numbers and capability to support all areas under the control of the role holder
• Monitor and Control the controllable costs
• Submission of Team financials
• Take responsibility for keeping self and team up to date with relevant compliance and rigor issues in the branch
• Maintain all aspects of data integrity and recording
• Ensure team maintains and meets other risk management requirements including controls and checks, fraud prevention, money laundering and internal audit requirements
• Ensure full participation in units RCSAs and timely submission of results. No repeat findings
• Ensure all regulatory requirements are adhered to
• Ensure effective cash management, management of stock levels and prompt reporting of excess
Risk and Control
• Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Barclays Operational Risk framework and internal Barclays policies and standards
National Diplomas and Advanced Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.