At First Quantum, we free the talent of our people by taking a very different approach which is underpinned by a very different, very definite culture – the “First Quantum Way”.
Working with us is not like working anywhere else, which is why we recruit people who will take a bolder, smarter approach to spot opportunities, solve problems and deliver results.
Our culture is all about encouraging you to think independently and to challenge convention to deliver the best result. That’s how we continue to achieve extraordinary things in extraordinary locations.
- To input accurate data into the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system to enable accurate reporting and decision making by peers. To ensure easy retrieval of all documents, surveys, manuals, drawings, charts, etc; from within the Planned Maintenance Office via an accurate and up to date index of maintenance related manuals, documents and data sheets. Responsible for inputting all change request work orders in the system and updating indexes and compiling files for change request project. (change proposals)
- Raising and printing all types of Work Orders
- Approving Work Order’s where necessary (where Work Requests are raised)
- Raising and printing picking slips
- Raising Purchase Requisitions (PR’s)
- Updating Maintenance Manuals Indexes
- Running Daily/Monthly Maintenance Reports
- Updating Section Production Statistics Reports
- Running of Section back log Work Orders
- Preparing weekly and monthly report templates
- Assisting Planners\HOD with System Queries
- Issuing and recording of documents in Technical library
- General office duties. i.e. photocopying, binding documents, etc;
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Typing Skills to 35 words per minute
- Previous office environment work. Computer literacy. Data capturing experience.
- Use of PRONTO will be an added advantage.
- Team worker
- Bold initiative
- Thinking Safety
- Upholding Quality
- Technical Skill
- Driving Quantity
- Driving attendance
- Must be able to work with minimum Supervision.
- Very good verbal communication skills.
- A high standard of computer literacy, particularly Microsoft Office.
To apply for this job please visit firstquantum.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com .