Chief Security Officer
Jobs at:Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
14 September 2021
Within Zambia , Chingola , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Ltd is a dynamic and vibrant Company providing water and sanitation services in the Municipalities of Chingola, Mufulira and Chililabombwe. At Mulonga, all employees play a crucial role in moving the company “towards purified excellence”. Thus Mulonga acknowledges the importance of having a team that will actualize its objectives and ultimately transform Mulonga into “the most admired utility in Africa”. To ensure this is achieved, Mulonga commits to attract and retain the best employees through a systematic talent management process.
Applications are now invited from suitably qualified candidates to join the team in the positions listed below.
Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation employees are also encouraged to apply for the position.
1x Chief Security Officer (Permanent and pensionable)
• Reporting to Human Resource Manager the job holder will be responsible for the company’s security and administer all security activities in order to protect company assets including but not limited to daily operations of the security program, over sight of the annual and ongoing risk assessment process, development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedure, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and access of electronic water information and of monitoring program compliance as well as investigation and tracking incidents and breaches and compliance with state laws
Summary of Main Accountabilities
• Builds a strategic and comprehensive information security that defines, develops, maintains and implements policies and procedures that enables consistent, confidentiality and availability of information that is owned, controlled and processed within the company.
• Manages security incidents and events involving electronic water information
• Ensures that the company complies with the administrative, technical and physical safeguards.
• Collaborates with senior management officials to establish governance for the security program
• Plans and carries out evaluations of security risks on a daily basis for the purpose of safe guarding the assets and the business of the company through, among others, the creation of physical access controls.
• Evaluates the deployment levels of hired security guards and ensures that payments to security service providers are properly calculated. This involves scrutinizing invoices and verifying that they match with deployment levels.
• Establishes and administers a process for investigating and acting on security incidents which may result in privacy breaches
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Grade 12 Certificate with Five (5) O Levels
• Certificate in Police/Military training
• 5 years’ experience in investigation or prosecution
• Degree in a Social Science will be an added advantage
• Valid Driver’s License (Ability to Drive Manual Vehicle)
• Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing, effectively
• Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when undertaking a task
• Ability to act in an organised manner to enforce the Law
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
If you have the necessary competences/qualifications we are looking for, please submit your application together with a comprehensive C.V. including your contact telephone number and certified copies of your certificates and names of three referees to the address below or Email to [email protected] not later than Tuesday, 14th September, 2021.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be communicated to.
The Director Human Resources and Administration
Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited
Musonko House, Kabundi Road
P O Box 11712
“Mulonga – Towards Purified Excellence”