Brand Communication Specialist
Deadline of this Job:
11 June 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for the execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. To ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
• Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends.
• Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns
• Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
• Prepare daily and weekly activity reports.
• Completion and submission of CRM report on a weekly basis to provide information regarding customers.
• Cost Management/Budget
• Carry out a thorough OPEX analysis and provide recommendations into areas of possible reduction.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
• Driver’s License with over two years’ experience
• Member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing (ZIM) or any other relevant professional body
• 2 years’ experience in a sales and marketing related function. Preferably in telecoms industry
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.