- Company: Precision Recruitment International
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
A leading Motor Vehicle and Motor Vehicle Parts and Supplies Merchant with International links is looking to grow their business through sales and marketing by hiring someone who has knowledge and understanding of Tyre quality and grading. ** The Ideal candidate should have a great understanding of tyres and know the ordering process of various tyres* *
Duties and responsibilities of the job will include but are not restricted to:
- Monitor weekly follow up of sales prospects with the team in addition to daily sales report.
- Manage order flow.
- Bring in new revenue through potential and existing clients.
- Identifying new or potential business opportunities to grow the Brands market shares within Zambia.
- Regular communication with Sales and marketing team to promote and market the brand to meet set targets.
- Collect market intelligence and analyze competitors.
- Relationship building with key accounts, existing, potential customers, and all stake holders.
- Develop, analyze and report sales statistics on number of potential prospects, traffic number of leads, number of quotes, number of sales, number of lost sales etc.
- Create Tyre Marketing activities and awareness to increase coverage and growth among them, launches, presentations and trainings.
- Representing the company in trade shows and joint marketing activities with other company brands and / or external partners including making presentations at such forums.
- Promoting the company’s safety culture in the Tyre division.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Assist in obtaining credit information and performing collection activities as required.
- Manage sales territory coverage by visiting existing customers to ensure level of customer contact required to support the business plan.
- Maintain and build account relationships
- Meet and exceed all agreed sales targets set
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to potential customers
- Organize and attend client meetings both internally and externally.
- Efficiently respond to all customer enquiries in a polite and timely manner.
The qualifications of the job include:
- Degree / Diploma in any Business discipline or equivalent qualification.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in the Tyre Business
- A good performer with knowledge of Tyre Manufacture
- Quality and result oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal Skills (spoken and written)
- Strong Computer skills especially in Microsoft excel
- Poses a high level of Leadership skills – Motivation, Team Building, Communication, Feedback ability, Time Management, etc.
- Self-motivated with results-driven approach
- Must have a confident and determined approach
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and multitasking
- Driver’s license for both automatic and manual transmission vehicles.