Biomedical Equipment Technician
Jobs at:Talent House Limited
Deadline of this Job:
22 September 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Biomedical Equipment Technician
• Be able to perform installation and/or calibration of biomedical devices or equipment and provide after sales service.
• Diagnose and repair malfunctioning biomedical equipment and devices.
• Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of equipment.
• Prepare schedules for Preventive maintenance, software upgrades, and calibration
• Maintain maintenance records and repair schedules.
• Propose to customers new technologies in the field of biomedical equipment.
• Train end-users on the proper use of biomedical equipment.
• Provide forecast of parts replacement inventory to stock.
• Keep upto date with new technologies in the biomedical equipment and devices and show a strong desire to continuously build knowledge on technological advancements in the field
• The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications.
• Diploma or Degree in Biomedical Engineering or a related field
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position
Driver’s licence will be an advantage
Salary – K6000 gross
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you feel you have what it takes for this position, please send your Application Letter and CV to [email protected] clearly indicate the position you are applying for as the subject line and use your full name as the file name for your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is 22nd September 2021